We all need reasons to smile as sometimes it can be hard to look at the bright side of life. For those days, and since it’s National Smile Month, here are 10 reasons to smile about life.
Reasons to smile
1. Despite never seeing a smile, blind people smile when they’re happy. It’s just the body’s natural, human reaction.
2. Here is a GIF of Patrick Stewart that will make you smile every time you see it.
3. Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t float away from each other
4. Here is a GIF of our very own #FriendshipGoals
5. A group of pugs is called a grumble.
6. Cuddling releases the hormone oxytocin which helps to heal wounds.
7. The quokka is an animal with a permanent smile.
8. Salsa dog, and his fantastic dancing
9. This sign from a generous and helpful dry cleaners:
10. This moment when the father of Derek Redmond helped him finish his Olympics race. (Try and watch this without tearing up)
Never give up! There are always reasons to smile, just look for them.