BY BEING THE MOST COMPLETE LIFESTYLE BRAND IN LICENSING
- Have over 3,000 unique, exclusive and expressive Smileys.
- Create a state-of-the-art design studio that adopts a unique strategy and approach to every product created, ensuring innovation, creativity and an unparalleled appeal.
- Offer seasonal collections, which ensures a constantly evolving product offering and long-lasting and successful partnerships
WITH A HISTORY OF PROVEN SUCCESS
- Have a long-established track record for supplying collections to hundreds of licensees that sell out through the world’s leading retailers
- Offer a heritage of over 20 years in the market selling successful products in all key categories including apparel, home décor, food, BTS, publishing, gifts and toys
- Create structured collections with best-selling products and on-trend designs allows the company to advise licensees and retailers on the best products for their markets
THAT PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL & EXPERIENCED SUPPORT
- Have a dedicated global team of over 40 people to support licensees and retailers for all their needs.
- Recruit specialist brand teams coming from licensee-specific industries who understand the needs of each and every licensee
- Offer best-in-class marketing support from in-store activations through to social media promotion to the brand’s 4.3 million fans
THEN GO & GET YOURSELF NOMINATED 🙂
Smiley has been nominated as one of the finalists of this year’s Licensing Awards for Best Teen or Adult Licensed Property. The Licensing Awards is a respected award ceremony held at The Grovenor House Hotel, to commend the success stories of the licensing world. The annual event is attended by over 1400 licensors, licensees and retailers.
Smiley will be up against the likes of Adventure Time, WWE and Game of Thrones in the same category and this year’s prestigious event will be held on Tuesday 13th September in The Great Room at The Grovenor House Hotel.