HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To send you information in relation to our products and promotions as well as newsletters, marketing communication, updates and other correspondence which we believe might be of interest to you. In any email communication, we provide you with the possibility to opt out at any time.
- To respond to your enquires in the event that you contacted us.
- To analyse user traffic of our website and improve its content.
- To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements.
We will not share your personal information with other people or companies unless:
- this is indicated at the point of collecting information from you
- Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND CONTRIBUTIONS
MAINTENANCE OF DATA
We will retain your data for as long as we consider necessary in order to provide you with the services you requested from us or to comply with our legal obligations. We also retain your communications preferences on a database that has tools for bulk emailing. Your main contact details will not be erased unless otherwise indicated by you, for instance by unsubscribing from email communications.
We are committed to keeping your personal data secure and we take reasonable precautions in this regard.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the data we hold about you by making a request in writing
- Request that we delete your data or rectify inaccurate information
- Unsubscribe any time from our communication contact.
If you have any questions about this policy and/or would like to request a copy of the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy from time to time. Any updated policy will be updated on our website or provided to you upon request. Please check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes.